Monday, January 19, 2009

What a Day

Today was my first day home. No more school (well for now). I thought i would have been bored out of my mind but surprisingly i wasn't.

I woke up early because for the past 2 weeks i've been waking up early, but u know me, knowing i had nothing to do today i went back to bed for a lil nap and woke up at 9:30. I had to make a few phone calls but guess what? the frickin cordless was dead, thanks to certain somebody. Sooooo, i had to wait a whole hour just to use the phone.

While waiting i had some breakfast, well not much of a breakfast, just bagel with some tea and grapes. I watched the mom show and had a couple conversations on msn untill finally i got 2 bars on the phone.

A phone call that should have taken no less than half an hour including waiting time took me 2 whole hours. Can you believe that ISH? and at the end i didn't even get what i wanted, steeeeeeeeeeeeups.

After that draining phone call i had to get something to put in my belly plus i had promised myself that i would start working on my project. I ate, made 2 cd's because i cannot clean without listening to music. It just wouldn't get done, well not today any way. So i made my cd's put them in and went up stairs to start on the big project that is supposed to last me till this child makes her grand entry. I'm quiet sure unuh wondering what this big project is all about. Well since i will be in this house untill April, i'll be cleaning it from top to bottom. There are 3 spear rooms and the tings in them either needs a home or to go in the garbage, Soo i'll be sorting them out 1 by 1.

Today i started in what will be the baby's room. Kwame uses it as his work shirts room, he jsut have dem fling dung in de room. Laawd this man has clothes in every frickin room. Anywho, i put the shirts on hangers and hung them in his closet, whether he knows that is his closet or not cause we cyaan share one closet, not possible lol. He also used the room to store his luggages, as if the basement not big enough for them so i took them out. I also folded the laundry and put them away, organized the drawers and ting. Lol, i tell yuh when yuh bored, yuh bored.

Did i mention while i was cleaning i was busy following Beanie man's advice and "tek de miggle and whine gyal" lol. You should have seen me, whining down the place and backing it up like nobody's business. Even whining down low, then realise i couldn't get back up. My poor waistline was hurting a bit after all that work out but it's ok now. By the time i was through ( the "office" isn't completely done) it was 4:30 and i had to start cooking.

And that ladies and gentlemen was my day. Tomorrow is a next day.

I forget to mention the rest of the plan. Along with prettifying the house, i'll be throwing in some exercises daily. I'll go for walks, do some exercises from my P90X, not the whole hour, cut the work out down to 20-30 mins. Just the aerobics, yoga, plyometrics and some free wieghts for my arms. Nothing strenuous. Oh yes and read some interesting books, i need to get my tail to indigo ASAP.

That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment