Monday, January 12, 2009

Nocturia... oye ya yoye.

Nocturia is the medical term for exessive urination at nights.


When i tell yuh there is no control over your bladder, there is NONE. No amount of kegel excercises can help you either. When you have to go, you have to go and just when you think you can hold it for an extra minute or so, your belly starts to cramp and it HURTS. Sometimes when you do go to pee, it's only a likkle trickle. Can you believe that ish? all the pain and suffering for just a bloody trickle?.

I often joke that waking up every 2 hours to go to the bathroom is practice for when the baby comes but it wasn't a joke when i wanted to go back to sleep and couldn't.

Speaking of which, i only now realise that i do not wake up so often anymore. Whoop whoop. i really shouldn't be so excited because i hear there is a possibility of me pissing myself.

There were days when i pondered going to the drug store to buy a pack of depends because i just couldn't take it. Serious you know people.....but i didn't want Kwame to have such a thing over my head, it wouldn't be nice. I would hear it for the rest of my life.

Uhmmm sorry, I have to cut this one short cause i watching 24. Laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

1 comment:

  1. i was about to suggest DEPENDS...I see u thought of it...
    LOL

    ReplyDelete