Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm Baaaaack

Unuh miss mi?

I know some of you did, messaging me to write more and all ah ask mi wah mi ah deal wid as if i'm not allowed to take a break lol.

I had the flu guys. The first time in my life i've had the flu and wasn't drunk. I could not beleive it. Dat is a sin if you ask me. I couldn't even get high off the Robitussin like i usually do, this pregnancy ting is flopping my need to get high and drunk, it nuh nice. I had to suffer, head was pounding and there was not one shitting ting i could do but pop 1 single likkle regular strength Tylenol. What the hell is that? that crap did nothing for me. Uhmm before all the know it all's come in here and start to shake head at me taking Tylenol, i can take Tylenol. I just cannot take advil or aspirins as they are blood thinners. GO read bout it before unuh jump down my throat.

So yes man, all i did was wrap up in bed all day, vicks up, drink soup and sleep it off. Talking about soup. Do you guys drink Lipton noodle soup when you are sick? After drinking it don't you feel 100% better after? I think they put some kind of drugs in dem soups, i am convinced.

I'm not even surprised that i caught the flu because Toronto is just all over the place with their weather. Plus i did tell you guys that a furnace was miraculously placed in my body so even when its freezing out i'm hot and sweating as if i'm running a friggin marathon lol. For this reason and this reason only, all my babies will be spring babies. I'll make sure of it lol.

Speaking of cold and feeling hot. Ihave a friend who is also pregnant and we email each other pretty often sharing our experiences. Amanda, i know you think i was weird and u laughed at me when i told you that i sneeze when i'm hungry, but sista fren says when it's cold outside her nipples tingle and feels as if they are on fire lol. I burst out laughing while i was reading the email.

I haven't been up to much. The "project" is on back burner for the rest of the week. I'm still resting. I went to my friends baby shower last Saturday, was a cool event. We went couple hours before the shower to get the gift. Wutless i know, allyuh doh do dat to mi pleassse lol, cause some of the stuff has to come from the warehouse so take your tails to the place days before THANKS VERY MUCH lol.

5 comments:

  1. Lawd man you did affi gwaan suh.. Like you couldnt have added the laptop inna the bed wid yuh and write one word at a time steupps.. Glad to see you are back and feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhmmm hello, i doh know about u but when i get the flu i am facked the fack up. DIZZY HEADACHE. I cannot keep my eyes open.

    Plus i had to make u guys miss me and it worked lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol yea yea it did ... As for the Tylenol didn't know you could take that hmm, i learn something new today.. Note to self try to get pregnant during winter.. You will be warm..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me tell you pregnancy if you are not careful will mek you tink sey you mad!

    That nipple thing is no joke! It even happens when I come out the shower sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO at nipples on fire! That must be so uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete