Sunday, January 11, 2009

GAS, YIKES!!!!

Do you know that if your batty was once shy, once you become pregnant it loses all manners and just let out flatulence whenever it pleases? You start to burp as if you are a bar chick hanging with the guys? I bet yuh neva know dat? now yuh know. This is the perfect time to just purrrrrrp and burp and seh sorry and blame it all on the pregnancy. YUP.

Seriously, gas takes over your life, it tricks you into beleiving that your bump is growing untill you drink a cup of hot mint tea and as soon as you fart or burp the belly disappears. Do you know how disappointing that is?. Getting all excited singing my revised version of Fergies song. "My bump, my bump,my lovely baby bump" untill i let loose some air and the belly deflates. My gaawd.

At first i was embarrassed. K was like oh goooosh, she belly swell and now she lose she manners lol. I had to wikipedia gas and pregnancy for him to realise i wasn't doing it for spite but because i had no control over it. He is a wikipedia junkie so he will swollow whatever they say.

I was still in shock at the fact that i wasn't experiencing any morning sickeness. I thanked god because only he knows all the pain i've felt on a monthly basis with the menstral thing. I think he said you know what, i'll ease up on this poor child. Can i tell you that i do not miss this monthly menstruation thing at all? I don't even want it to come back, life is so much easier without it. No back pains, no big painful pimple on the nose, forehead or chin. No bad cramps. Happy redance as the kids in country would say.

Yeah man, my first and part of my second trimester i was like a walking helium balloon, just filled with gas. I used to run out of class just to fart and hold it in on the bus untill i get off, once i was in the house it was over, just one after the other.

Gosh thank goodness that it's over it is definately the most embarassing part of being pregnant.

5 comments:

  1. ha.. Sorry i couldn't help but laugh at you being a walking helium balloon ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even picture this lol...poor Kwame, for his sake I hope it's just air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise it was only air. He didn't need a gas mask.

    ReplyDelete
  4. somebody just poop nobody whan own it everybody juss ah look (wifft) what dat meh smell whoever dat be mi say dem nah live well............. Nasty! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! You said life's easier now without with menses? At least the menses is just for a few days, this 9 months hormonal rollercoaster? I dunno. But I feel you though :)

    ReplyDelete