Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Minor Discomforts

I guess with everything in life, there has to be some minor discomforts. Pregnancy is just one of those things. There are alot of things going on in the body, hormones just running all over the place. That is one word that i really cannot stand although i can use it as an excuse for everything. Heheee.
  1. Urinating.......My gaawd, literally every 15-20 mins i have to be running to the bathroom. Movies or tv shows are constantly being put on pause because i cannot sit through them. (thank God for PVR). I tried not having anything to drink after 8pm each night but i realized it made no difference.
  2. Headaches..... I used to get headaches once in a blue moon, when i'm stressed or those odd days when i don't eat breakfast. First trimester, got these dirty headaches that wouldn't quit. At the time i was afraid to take tylenols although the doctor said i could take them. I just didn't want to take any chances untill the headaches went up a notch. I would take one single regular strength to ease it up a bit.
  3. Lack of appetite.....Yuh see, for some people that might not be a problem but i love my belly and i am not exactly the biggest girl, i'm very small so i cannot afford to lose the little weight i have on my body. I love being small but dat doh mean i want to look like Victoria Beckham aka "Posh Spice". Not only did i lose my appetite but i found that i couldn't eat the things i once loved, such as; Chicken, rice, milk and yogurts.
  4. Fatigue....... Due to the fact that i have to wake up so often to pee pee, i was always tired. There is nothing worse than looking tired and rundung all the time.
  5. Lack ah do...... lol, if yuh doh get it i cyaan help yuh.
  6. Gas....I didn't appreciate that shit man lol. Thank goodness it didn't happen in the presence of strangers.
  7. PAIN...... I hate any kind of pain, even the mildest of pains. There was this pain i was feeling in the pelvic region, it was not excrutiating you know but it still hurt. According to them my uterus is stretching to make room for the baby. Sometimes it felt as if my vangina was stretching too. Speaking of Vjay Jay, i can no longer see it lol.
  8. Nausea....Although it didn't last long, i still didn't like it.

Those were little things i couldn't stand and at times they caused me to be miserable. Everything disappeared at the end of First Trimester with the exception of the bathroom issues and the missing appetite.

I'll save the Major discomforts for April. I'm sure i'll run into some different kind of issues.


4 comments:

  1. poster chile for contraception....
    walking birth control for teens and idiots who feel they should procreate...

    ooops did i say that out loud.....

    dey should show dis to some ah dem oversexed under aged babies who feel making a baby is 'sweet'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot 'spitting'...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just made me loose any desire i had to want a child...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is not my intention. Honestly, it aint so bad and for me, each of those things didn't last too long.

    ReplyDelete