Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The #1 question

Is it a Boy or Girl?

November 28 was a highly anticipated date not just for me but also for my friends. That was the day i would find out who i was bringing into the world.

If i told you i didn't care, i would be lying. I was always that kid who wanted 4 boys (don't know about 4 anymore). For sure girl babies are more fun but i wanted boys. As much as i wanted a boy i had a feeling it would be a girl. I wasn't disappointed or anything when i heard she was a girl actually i had a big grin on my face and i started imagining what life would be like with her. I loove, love combing childrens hair and dressing them up so i'm looking forward to it.


Mr. Man said it didn't matter as long as the baby is healthy and has all 4 limbs along with all fingers and toes, ears and nose and the eyes. No extra limbs added or taken away and i share the same sentiments.

So a minnie me, can you beleive it?. I feel sorry for this child, she doesn't have a chance at all, both parents are crazy plus the friends of the parents are also loony bins suh she done mad already. Po ting.

8 comments:

  1. who de rass she callin loony bin......

    cyar b me eh.....

    iz MISS LOONY BIN..meh name have title eh..

    look here yardie...de child is a human being eh..it eh dolly house yuh playing...

    yuh prepared to clean sh!t too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, it is one big ole dolly house and i almost forget that she is human.

    Doh worry bout me yuh know, i've had an undergrad in the art of handling baby feces since i was 10 and by the time i was 15 i was holding a PHD so it is safe to say i've more than mastered the art of shit cleaning.

    *Sticks out tongue at DENISE)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yuh knw the thing plus i will be baby sitting her hope she can drink lmao lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah happy you seh friends and not family is loony bins lol.. Cause i know i am very sane :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOVEMBER 26 PLEASE GOD!!!!!! My b-day! You'll have an angel and you can name her after me too ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. November 26th lMFAO i'd be 2 months over dew gyal. The baby coming in April.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I see Nov 28 and ah got dotish...lol...I just realized yes ah doh even think I read that line after seeing the date...what di hell I take you for...for real? LOL!

    ReplyDelete