Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Email to the Girls

I had to post this, after all it was what really prompted the blog. According to them they were in stitches.

Hi Ladies,

I hope the new year is treating you well. As for the I and I? I'm good and blessed.

Last week i started my practicum at a walk in clinic. Jah know at the end of the day my ass cheeks hurt so bad. I haven't walked that much in sooo long. My bad ankle is still sore and my back was killing me. 1 more week to go. It was horrible but i survived it. All i kept saying was pregnancy should be a disability lol.

Before i start, can i vent for a bit?. I am sick and tired of these marraige/ring happy facking people asking me when i'm getting married or if i got a ring yet. ARGGHHHHHH, Marraige isn't the end all or be all, i am happy, FANTASTICO. We are a family married or not so not sure why the people getting shit twisted as if you have to be married to be a family. We will get married when wi good and ready. Ask mi if the baby will have a roof over her head, how the bills getting paid, if i have food in my fridge or something that is on the higher archy of needs but please stop asking me about things that are really not important right now. Besides we doh have money to be feeding people for free unless dem want eat dry bun and cheese with sugar and water at the reception. WOOOOOSAAAAAAAH.


Ok now that i got that off my chest let me fill you all in on the things people do not tell you about being pregnant. Cause most people just focus on the labour or the morning sicknesses. People this is my 25th week going on 26th, on the 29th will be 28 weeks. SEVEN (7) flickin months. (Jazzy, i'm finally catching on to the weeks and months). Wednesday will be my last day riding in the second trimester car. It was a smoothe ride but i gotta move on to hopefully an even smoother ride.

(1) They do not tell you that your belly itches constantly. I have all kinds of oils; bio oil, baby oil, shea butter and i am always lathering my belly cause i don't want to be scratching.

(2) They do not tell you that a furnice is miraculously placed inside your body and no matter how cold it is outside, you are HOT!!!!

(3) They definately do not tell you that inside your abdomen could be sooooo sore because your belly is stretching.

(4) AND dem damn lie when they say you become more sexual during your second and third trimester. DAMN LIES lol, well in my case it is a LIE.

(5) They didn't tell me that it's ok if the baby isn't always active. For 2 days i was going crazy thinking something is wrong with this child cause she was not moving or atleast i couldn't feel her. The doctor says it's normal. Well you know i buff up the child and tell her doh eva do such chupidness again cause i cannot deal with it. I guess she is a good listener cause now she kicks all over and HARDER, even places i didn't think she could reach. What a spiteful likkle girl.

My little cousins can feel the kicks and Kwame, mr "i have no feelings", still cannot. So i stop calling him to feel. I just sit there and enjoy the craziness all by myself.

Oh, i am weighing a WHOPPING 141 LBS. Can you beleive that ish? I must be the most happiest fat girl EVER. I don't know where the food is going. Must be in my hair and butt cause i am still small. The best part is i'm still getting macked. Then again they only see me when i'm wearing scrubs and my bump isn't noticeable. It still feels good though lol. Besides all that, nothing else is happening, this weekend coming up we are going to look at furnitures, strollers and car seats, create a registery at Sears and buy some little stuff for myself. I keep forgetting i have to buy things for myself. Things like; Breast pads, nursing bra's and night gowns for the hospital. Those things sound so foreign to me lol.

Well that's all she wrote folks. Untill next time. P.S. i'll take pics next weekend, feeling too tired and lazy right now. tek care, walk good and stay blessed.

Lol, that was like 2 weeks ago and dem still didn't get the pics yet. Hahahahaaaaaaaa. Dem gonna kill meeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment