Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Regular Day with a Twist

I was too tired last night to sit with this laptop and and typed about my day. I feel like i was at a rave or something. Mi feel MASH up, frass, done out, beat out.

Yesterday i woke up when Mr. man was going to work, we chatted untill he was off and i didn't have the balls to go back to sleep. So i brushed my teeth and made some breakfast and watched CNN murder the inauguration over and over and over again. I watched anyway cause it was still exciting. As usual i made my play list of the music i was feeling to listen to for the day and made myself a crazy mix of tunes. Honestly i think i'm the only person that could listen to it lol. It's just a cd filled with random tunes. I LOVE IT. I was missing, Rashida and went in search for her on gmail and VOILA, there she was and we chatted for a bit before i went upstairs.

Upstairs i went, but not before loading the cd changer though. I finished up the "office"and i threw away a garbage bag of papers. I know you are reading and let me repeat " I DID NOT THROW ANYTHING OF YOURS AWAY". I just had to make that clear, cause as soon as something of his goes missing he will blame me. I'm telling you, i really burst some sweat yesterday you know. I must have walked up and down those stairs about 10 times and this house is filled with stairs. I had some books in the basement and i took my time carrying them up untill i was all done and now the office looks like an office. Thanks to me.

I was thinking about doing some squats and ting but i was like woman, is yuh crazy or what?. As if walking up on down those wicked stairs wasn't exercise enough for 1 day. I know i burnt a whoooooole lot of calories plus some and i can feel the effects of all the walking in my butt and thighs today. That means i did something right.

According to me i'll work like dem cuntry women, up to the day i give birth lol (we'll see about that). It will be a little different cause aint no rivers to wash clothes in here in canada and i doh have to go to the bush to find fire wood to cook mi dinner. No water holes go go and get a bucket of water to drink or to cook food. However i will find things to keep me sane and active. Dem cuntry oman real tuff and trong (strong) yuh know. Some of dem will be outside feeling contractions in their asses and still scrubing clothes and you wouldn't even know the baby coming untill they can't take it anymore. My aunt had a baby in the next room while i was home sick one day and i didn't even know untill i heard a baby scream. I jumped out the bed cause i wanted to know where the puss noise was coming from. Uhmm the older ladies kicked me out the room and slammed the door in my face, damn out of order lol. Now i look back at it and its amazing that i did not hear a peep from my aunt. Maaan, if that was me dem would hear my mouth all de way ah Negril and that's half an hour drive away from where i lived.

Since last week Mr. Man says we should start going out again, seriously we do nothing and we are fine with it. If he should ask if i want to do something, i'll just say no lets go get a movie. BORINNG, i know but that is just me and he is pretty much the same. Anyway, i asked what we were doing and he said he doh know yet, we'll do anything, just jump in the car and just go. I'm not picky so i said kool with me. He told me to get ready by 6pm. I was fully dressed you know but i wanted to eat something before i go so you know the man had to come in the house and wait for me lol. I just can't never be on time, sad. While we were driving i asked him where we were headed. He said most likely downtown. I was like ok. He asked if i still wanted to see Dirty Dancing. i was a little suspicious when he mentioned Dirty Dancing and i asked if he boughttickets, he said no. He also mentioned that Batman is out on IMAX and i was equally excited to see it. He said ok let's go and try to see if we can get a ticket for Dirty Dancing. We listened to music and chat and laugh. When we reached downtown we parked underground. When we exited the elevator we were standing in the Princess of Whales Theatre where The Sound of Music is running. He asked if i wanted to check out The Sound of Music instead, i thought for a moment then shook my head no. When we exited the building to walk to the Royal Alexandria Theatre, i suddenly had a change of heart. We turned back to see if tickets were still available for The Sound of Music and there were. The ticket agent quoted the price and Kwame was like ok, we'll be back in a minute, we'll see how much the other one cost firts. When we arrived at the Royal Alexndria all i heard was " Kwame Smart". I turned around with this big kid smile on my face saying, i knew it, i knew you bought the tickets lol. He got me gooooood ya'll. Apparantly when i had my little change of heart he was shitting bricks and wondering how he was going to play it off lol. The Show was GREAT. If you are lover of the movie, you will love it onstage. Nobody puts my baby in a corner, heheheeeee.

Sitting for so long was hard though, i really felt it in my back and my rib cage. It was just uncomfortable. I found myself struggling to keep the giggles in because this baby was just hilarious during the show. It's like she heard music and she just leggo lol. She was beating on my belly sooo hard it was moving, i could see little pokes here and there. I was like aaw baby enjoying herself too. It was a fun night, We Will Rock You is next. HEHEHE.

2 comments:

  1. Nice...

    I saw WWRY, it was ok. I'll msg you with info for a discount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For latest news you have to visit internet and on the web I found this site as a best web page for hottest updates.


    My webpage - Site Here

    ReplyDelete