Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fridayyyyyyyy

A hot mess of a day. Tired, but couldn't sleep. I had all kind of crazy things going on in my head plus i was excited about the weekend. MY SHOWER!!!. I washed my hair, twist and chiney bump for curls (damn dem lil shits hurt). I then decided to finish setting up the rooms for the girls and relax. Again i tried to fall asleep but maan i just couldn't and to add to the madness, i had a crazy hair do that didn't help the situation.

I prepared some dinner and waited patiently for my lil Hummingbird to show up. She did with a friend and we all limed and drink, (sparkling grape juice for me). Damn they even made me feel special and included me while they took shots. Aint nothing like flinging back shots of Sparkling Grape juice, for a minute i thought i was getting tipsy, lol.

Shortly after that i went to bed with some hope of getting some sleep.

1 comment:

  1. lol tipsy with grape juice? lol sign dont kill me

    ReplyDelete