Sunday, March 8, 2009

SATURDAY

Whooohoooo, one mo day before the big day.

So, i did get some sleep, BUT, my chiney bumps were too tight so i didn't get to enjoy it but i was satisfied with the little i got. Everyone was busy running around doing their thing. I rested a little big more and waited till about 4pm to go to the mall. I had to get my eye brows done and picked up a few things. I wrote my list cause people, nowdays my brain bad, bad, baaaaad. I cannot remember anything to save myself. At times i feel like i'm being hit with early Alzheimers, true ting.

Tamar and i went to the mall and yup i went with the big bumps in my head and felt nooo ways about it either. Of course the white folks thought it was gorgeous and the black ones kept looking at me as if i were some mad woman that got away from Bellevue. I didn't pay them too much attention cause i was on a mission, get eye brows done, find a cardigan for my dress and find Kwame something to wear. Yup, he trusted me to buy him clothes, not that he's some picky person cause if you know Kwame, he is far from picky when it comes to dressing. His fave is jeans with Football (soccer) jersey's. So, i was all too happy to buy him something. We got everything we needed and left the mall but not before making a quick stop at the grocery store. We went home and there were more people in the house. Amanda and Rashida, heeeeeey. I was soo happy to see the girlies. We cooked, ate and drink ( juice for me). Kwame had couple friends over and my other cousin Lucretia came over so it was non stop chatting, drinking, music and laughing. Finally some of the chics ditched me and went downstairs to do whatever it was they were doing and they made it very clear that i wasn't allowed down their. MEANIES.

Alicia and i chilled with Kwame and the others untill i couldn't take it anymore and went off to bed.

3 comments:

  1. Like being a meanie was a bad thing.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell her again Mar..it was all worth it nuh true?

    If you didn't write this entry, I doh think I would have remembered what happened on Friday lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yuh too nosey

    ReplyDelete