Thursday, March 12, 2009

SURPRIIIIIIIISE


I've been slacking off i know. You guys just wouldn't understand. The pressure is on, not just with the time but my body is running in slow motion. All the weight is taking a toll on my back and the nights are getting harder. It is so hard finding a comfy position to sleep nowadays and it seems like each time i do i have to go to the bathroom.


*sidebar*: Are you guys even reading my damn blog or did you guys just make me create a blog for nothing?....I don't like talking to myself you know. Drop a note here and there to let me know that you guys are reading and i'm not just doing this for the people out there in cyberspace. Or else doh ask mi to do anything for allyuh eva again lol...ah serious and joking at the same time lmao.


The day after my shower, i had my appointment. You see it was supposed to be at 2pm but because i had asked my house guests if they wanted to tag along with me i had to change it to 9:30 am because according to one of them "she had a date". I woke up and got ready, i really didn't want to wake them up because they've had a rough couple of days. All i heard were foots steps coming up the stairs and they were like nope you are not leaving us, we are coming. They got ready and we headed to the appointment. My Dr. and i chatted for couple minutes then we headed to the examining room. I mentioned to him that the girls would like to hear the heart beat. Once he was through measuring me, he called them in to listen to the heart beat. The look on their faces were priceless.

We went back home on a mission to wake the other 2 up, as we were hungry and we wanted to go eat. Plus missy with the date was running a tight ship with the time. We ended up at Jackastors for brunch, had some laughs and good food. Rashida and i had to go to the bathroom and while we were there she said "if you want to see where i'm going you can come". Of course i said "YES", cause i'm fass right. We got back to the table and motioned to the Waiters, we got our ish together and Tamar asked me for the house keys as she had to take Alicia to the airport.

Off we were to only God knows where. Well Amanda and Shida knew but i had no clue. I was just enjoying the ride. We ended up downtown and parked. We walked towards the Royal york Hotel....uhmmm we were going to the RYH. LOl. I was like what we doing here....hold up who do you know here?...Which rich man you find that is staying up in here? lol. They payed me no attention. Once we ended up in the underground pathway (u guys should check it out, beautiful down there) i was alittle lost. I suddenly realised that we were not visiting anyone. We ended up at a spa and i said to myself oh, ok she's getting a massage. I then heard, "reservations for Orica Williams, Amanda Job and Rashida Drinks". I was like EH? lol. I was shocked. I then started asking questions like, what if i had decided to go to the airport to see Bird off? They were like we were going to do everything in our power to get you in that car......it's a good thing yuh nosey lol.

I was being treated to a spa ya'll. Damn as if they didn't do enough for me the day before. We robbed up and got a pedicure then off to our separate rooms to get our massages. Mine had to be special cause you know i'm a special case. NO people, there wasn't a big hole in the middle of the massage bed to fit my belly. I had to take turns lying on each side, then on my back for 10 mins. Oh, my body soooo needed that session. Had i been on my back for the whole session, i would have knocked out for sure.

I swear they don't know how grateful i am....words or gifts just wouldn't cover it.

Thank you ladies.....from the catacombs of my heart (LMFAO) i am truely, truely Thankful, Grateful and thankful for a wonderful day.

PS...i think i could use one more of that spa day cause mi back, mi back, mi back, mi blurt naaaawt back. It is killing me.


6 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHHAAAAA!!! What a coincedence that today I busted out laughing remembering "from the catacombs of my heart"!

    We knew the plans would work out because yuh fass fass fass lol, when you asked "wha rich man you know staying in the Royal York?" you don't even know how hard I held in my laugh...not sure if you saw the look shida and I exchanged but that ish was hilarious!

    You're quite welcome dearie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol this is so funny cause i was wondering if there was a hole fa real . lol, that was really nice ur bless orica and u'll stay bless. they are really great friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol u know I was really wondering how the massage table stay and as I read I pictured it with a ahole....until u change my imagination lol
    U have waaaaay Koool frens. A tight circle u got there. Makes me wonder about me and my frens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to wonder about me and my Friends too dear, when i reached your age, i had to do some serious cleaning. I was a loner for a while but it was better than having unhealthy friendships. I am happy with the friends i have in my life now, like everything it takes awhile to find good people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my problem is I pull from ppl after a while and the girl group thing.....mi cyaan keep up. I have a small circle and was out for the weekend four of us and the things they talk about? jeez such girls! I can't stand too much girlishness, so its hard to find that balance but I still thinks its me.

    Thumbs up to your frens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trust me i would not have let you got in the car to see bird off lol..I am happy you had fun though...

    ReplyDelete