Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hello Orica, you are 36 weeks Pregnant!!!

Whooohooo, I'm getting there slowly but surely. I'm hoping i have this baby early seeing that 2 of my home girls had their baby girls before their due date? Please GOD?, cause i'm here singing Sizzla,s "rugged road".

What's new?

Part deux of the Lamaze class was last Tuesday. I cannot stress enough what a waste of money that class is. $90 to sit and watch videos of women giving birth. I mean i've been watching a baby story ever since i discovered TLC and i've seen a live birth before, so why de hell she wants me to sit for half a class to watch mini clips of more "uncensored" birth stories?. We visited the maternity floor for the second half of the class. Walked around looking at each birthing room (they all looked the same lol). She showed us where equipements are kept and how the birthing jacuzzi works. It's one unique piece of equipement i must say. That was about it. End of class, "REFUUUUND". Tuesday is my last class, i'm interested to see what we will do for the last class.
P.S.: All who had money on the Muslim couple not coming back...we lost, just when i was about to say "damn they really didn't come back", they showed up. In style too, a whole 1:30 minutes late lol.
P.S.S: Why on God's green earth would the instructor give us a pampers booklet of expired coupons? Just what am i going to do with all those expired coupons?

What else?
I'm begining to know what pregnancy is all about. Mi back hurt, mi foot dem hurt and swollen. I'm already wearing flip flops around town because if Kwame aint around i cannot put my shoes or socks on. Mi pumpum hurt, mi lower back hurt and yuh know what? this is only the begining. Cause i'm sure over the next couple weeks the pain will only intensify. Laawd geezam pitymus crime, what am i going to do then people? Cause i'm already walking and holding up my vangina as if it's falling out and everyday Kwame only begging me to wait for mommy Smart. I'm like talk to yuh child dred, i'm not running things.

We won't even talk about the bathroom visits. That has become a normal part of my life, i can walk to and from the bathroom still asleep.

Looking forward to week 37...Baby will be full term and i can haul her ass out if i want to lol.

3 comments:

  1. wat in Gods name yuh goin to do with them expired coupons eeh wat a woman brite. lol i was tear almost come to mi eyes with laughter when u seh yuh pumpum hurt, lol keep them coming i need something to crack me up during the day

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lawd. Now you making we wonder if I should have signed up for those classes too. Lawd you mean to tell me set the pum pum start hurt more. Lawd jesus have mercy on my soul. Now wait don't go into no labour on the weekend eh! 'cause a pregnant gal can't help you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rou..i haven't got a clue.

    Linny, yeah Marcie asked me why i spent money on it, she said i should have spent it on one of the postnatal care classes. Yup and 6 more weeks untill ur cervix and pelvis starts hurting you and braxton hicks starts to slap you around. About this weekend, i'll talk to homie inside and see if she's willing to negotiate lol.

    ReplyDelete