Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Week 35

HELLO ORICA TODAY YOU ARE 35 WEEKS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!

YEAAAAAH, i'm moving on up, to the labour side, i'm moving on up, finally i'm coming closer to seeing my chiiild. Ha how yuh like mi remix? i know, i know i'm off the hook. LOL

So i've made some serious progress people. All the clothes and Blankies got washed. yeaaaa, I am FINISHED, FINITE, FINITO, badda bing, badda boom. I have 2 bins, one with clothes and the other with blankies for my mother to get her iron on. If you know me well enough, you will know that i am not great friends with the iron and ironing board. I hate ironing with a passion. Sometimes i feel the clothes come out looking worse after i iron..it is that bad. Some people asked why i need to iron the the baby stuff. For one they are all mashed up like crackers and 2 the lady offered so who am i to say no.

The baby's room? uhmmm, it's on the up on up. Kwame primed the walls so by this weekend i should be looking at a pink and brown room. HOPEFULLY.

Am i finished buying the important stuff? Oh helllz naa.
Car seat and stroller ( i did say buying a stroller is like buying a car..harrrd to choose)
Crib set and mattress ( ordering next week)
Crib bedding. ( uhmm i might have to change my mind on this whole hello kitty theme and settle for something else, dunno. We thought about driving to the border but i don't think i can sit in the car for such a long drive. I knew someone who was going but i just didn't trust them with my money. It's hard times u know people, i can't have people running away with money i don't have lol.

Those are the big items that we need to get. Working on em slowly but surely. people don't worry i can always kick kwame out he bed and have the baby sleep with me if her room aint ready. :)...easy and simple solution.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing all the laundry!!!

    You can order hello kitty bedding ONLINE:):) And you can have other bedding too yuh know:p You have other accessories that are hello kitty! Shida and I saw a gorgeous pink and brown set at toys r us!

    Wait wait wait!!! 35 weeks??? oh my goodness:O

    ReplyDelete