Saturday, March 28, 2009

Did I do Thaaaaaat?

Last week Saturday evening i went to my first Stag and Doe party. It was pretty cool. It was at the same place my shower was held. I've never been to one before so i didn't know what to expect. There were lots of games and prizes to be won. Food, music and of course drinks that i couldn't even smell. As usual i have to make my regular visit to the bathroom. I was standing outside the bathroom for couple good minutes and whoever was in their kept flushing the toilette, i was like hellooo i really gotta go. They kept doing them. The security at the front desk realized what was going on and she allowed me to use the staff bathroom. I used the bathroom, washed my hand, dried my hands and the person was still in the other bathroom. Lol i don't even want to know what was going on with that person's intestines jah know.

My 4th bathroom visit was the same as the first one and the pee was more intense. I was crossing and uncrossing my legs. Doing my kegels an ting. I knocked the door, bunny hopping all over the place. The lady wasn't at the desk to help me this time. I didn't know what to do. Thank heavens a security was doing his rounds and noticed my dilema. He offered to take me to the female change room on the 2nd floor, i said yes, as i was waiting a while. He went to the second floor and he opened the change room for me. People i don't even know what happened after i guess i couldn't pull down my pants and underwear fast enough cause i had already started to piss myself :(. I've heard this story over and over and over and never for a minute did i think it would happen to me. Thank god i was wearing a shirt dress that covered the jeans AND thanks even more because it was the end of the session,and it was my "one for the road" visit. As i was about to exit the elevator it was kwame entering, he asked where i was coming from and i told him...i was like duuuude "i wet miself" he burst out laughing and called me nasty. We packed up the car went home and handle mi business. Sigh... the joys of being pregnant and not being able to controll the bladder..

4 comments:

  1. lol the toilet bong up thats y it couldnt flush. piss up. lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl....that must have been some gigantic piece of feces lol. My girl nuh get too bright with the name calling lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO, i jus had to say it , not gonna trouble u no mo lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read this before my trip and died of laughter! You and Kwame crack me right the hell up!

    ReplyDelete