Sunday, March 15, 2009

Let The Count down Begin!!!!

I went from not really having a belly to having a water melon for a belly in the space of ONE WEEK. What is really going on here people? I am scared of what i'm going to look like in couple weeks.

Guess what? this past Thursday made 34 weeks. Whooohoooo, 6 more weeks to go. I am excited and scared. Scared because i doh have squat done and this child could come anytime she feels she is ready. As i said before i am moving in slow motion and there is nothing i can do about it because i lost control of my body the day i conceived.

I have 2 medium sized bins containing Clothes and blankets to be washed. I decided to get started on some of them today. I went out and bought my dettol and blue (a lil blue bar that u swish around in the water to rinse). I napped as usual and woke up at 3 pm. Put my mp3 cd in and got to working. I cleaned down the kitchen sinks with dettol and washed the stuff in there while i washed the bulky stuff in the machine....buuut not before cleaning down the machine and the dryer with dettol people. I also took it a little further by adding dettol to the wash. I got that nice baby scent. I pulled up the breakfast bar chair to the sink, sat on it and rocked out while washing the stuff.

After washing and drying, i folded the stuff neatly back into the bins. I feel soo great that i was able to stay focused and get a good amount of washing done. Now i'll take this bin to my mother's on Thursday for her to iron.

Oh by the way, we did get the paints, now all mr man has to do is get to painting.

6 more weeks to go Pressaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Where is the time going!!?? I wish I could be there to see lil mama enter the world *sniff sniff*! Kwameeeeeeeee get a video cameraaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur like monk now cleaning every single thing lay ur eyes on. i so wanna help u clean but im too far away. im cleanin with u in my mind cous no worries. lol. im getting excited and im not the one having her. poor me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited!!!!!!? More like I'm scared for u!!!!! Jeeezzz!! I really don't know how ppl do it. More strength to the women who decides to take that route. All I can think is pain, which I hate ooooo soooooooo badly. Leaking do me too bad much more "puuuusssh, pusssssssh" The lord be with u Cuz. Hope Kwame will be in the room so u can pass on all u feel just like a relay team :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol are u forgetting i get those monthly pains just as bad if not worse, pass out and all? I am not even thinking about it or else i'll start to stress myself into labour...I'm taking it day by day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, plus when i say Excited, i'm not excited about labour and delivery, i'm excited about, seeing, holding and touching my child.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you are serious! Handwash???? You have more energy than you are letting on! I and I not handwashing nutton! Delicate cycle here I come. Listen if you want you can handwashing fe me dem too. Gal I give you props because there is no way that I will be able to handwash dem baby clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol hmm my mind black and white sometimes. Currently I can't see pass the pain. The last time I leaked I felt like someone obeah me and I'm not the obeah mind type. It got to the point weh mi just couldn't believe this pain natural....from night til night literally, vomiting all that stuff. So now I stop my leaking.

    Guess I'll change when I find a loving father of my child, until then....no pickney roun'ere.

    Wish u all the best and I know u will bring her to Jam dung soon and share u bundle of joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linny... Dat shiat aint happening again. Everything is going into the machine.

    Raq....Of course i'm taking the baby to Jamdung. Lol i'm cracking up at smaddy obeah yuh lol.

    ReplyDelete