Monday, March 16, 2009

Braxton Hicks

Braxton Hicks Contractions is also known as false contractions. According to physicians, Braxton Hicks starts at six weeks into pregnancy. Some people feel them that early and lucky ones like me start feeling them in the 3rd trimester. I remember scaring the girls the night before the shower lol, it was kind of funny. The pain isn't consistent it just hits once in a blue moon. It doesn't last long, neither is it anything for me to double over and holler about, but i can do without it, pain is pain. I don't need no flipping prepping, all dat i can do without. This thing is only scaring the heebie jeebies out of me.

4 comments:

  1. ooh scandalous! I feel like I am going to roll up on facebook to see a pic of your new baby! Braxton Hicks already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda it's like menstrual cramps but doesn't last long.

    ReplyDelete