Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thursday Night

Thursday night was a pretty strange night. You'd think i'd be able to sleep because the man was back in the country. Naaa. Not at all. I just couldn't sleep for the life of me and i kept going to the bathroom every 15 minutes, which was getting annoying. Now, imagine sleep kicking your ass right, and each time your eyes close you have to get up to pee pee. Lol, you know your homegirl started to cry right?. This burst of emotion came over me and i couldn't help it anymore and just let the tears flow. First it was sniffles cause i didn't want to wake kwame up and then i couldn't help it anymore i just let it all out. Lol, while i was crying i kept saying, sorry, i'm sorry lmao i swear someone gave me some kind of drug to make me act crazy.

I think for the first time it actually hit me. I'm going to be a mother!!! and the fact that i have 8 more weeks to go and nothing done just made it worse. Room not painted, still stalling on ordering the crib, I have a whole lot of rinsing baby clothes and stuff to do, laawd have mercy, just about everything so i panicked and cried. I got out the bed and went down stairs to wactch some television hoping that i would fall asleep. YEAH right, that didn't happen. A whole new something came up and i just started to cry even more lol. When i noticed it was 6:30 i started to make some cornmeal porridge as i was getting hungry. Even in the drama i gotz to feed myself HA. I went back to bed at 7 am and i got a bit of sleep but not too much.

1 comment:

  1. "Now, imagine sleep kicking your ass right, and each time your eyes close you have to get up to pee pee. Lol, you know your homegirl started to cry right?."

    I'm screaaaaaaaming with laughter oh gooooooooosh!!!!! Now that is frustrastion lmao! Sorry but that is flippin hilarious lol.

    ReplyDelete