Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baby Shower Mode

I'm so excited and i just can't hide iiiittttt.

it's funny how i'm not too too excited about the day of the shower, only Friday and Saturday cause that is when my peeps gets in. I get to have almost all of my favourite people in once place(plus Juniors Cheesecake lol). I miss the laughter (to tears), the food we cook and just liming. Too bad, i will only be able to smell the dumplin sauce this time, not even a taste test sigh.....sings, "rum oyyeeee, weh yuh deh".

While the ladies are doing their "Top Secret" shower planning. I have plans of my own too, shiiieeeet. I'm a get my hur did, my claws cut and filed down cause i bought a new pair of shoes and i would hate to put a hole in them. Get a deep cleanse facial as my face looks like i've aged couple years, which aint so bad cause people think i'm 22 so looking 25 at 29 aint bad at all.

Talking about new shoes. I also got a new frock, it look nice yuh si, I cannot wait to put the whole outfit together and my findings didn't make me think about breaking a bank or anything. God bless internet shopping, i doh think retail stores in Toronto will be seeing me for a while cause maaan, the deals i found online were toooo good. I also found my favourite shoe store online. As if i'm not already a shoes junkie, i dunno whats gonna happen now that i found that place.

My homie Alisa dyed my hair yesterday, i was going to pay the hair dresser to do my hair but i was like FOR WHAT? i can style my hair myself, i'm just damned lazy, so i decided to do mi hair myself. I just have to get some sponge curlers and twist the new growth and voila on Sunday i'll be the black Shirly Temple, rocking my nice black curls hehehe.

Oh, so you think i'm stopping at getting a facial, pedicure and fixing my hair? Nooo, sorry Bob. As if you didn't hear me when i said i have a permanent tired look on my face or what?. I made an appointment at M.A.C cause i want to look nice and refreshed on Sunday plus show dem seh hot gyal still deh yah.....lol i'm a mess i know lol. Seriously though, i cannot let the people see me looking a mess so i gotz ta look gooooood.

Tomorrow the prettifying starts.

3 comments:

  1. uh ok internet shopper u better put a halt on the process! U know I have a problem getting to the post office..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao @ rum ooooooooooye! you are truly special...gotta love you..

    Internet shopping is the devil!!! good thing it's cheap!:)

    ReplyDelete