Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Maternity Clothes?

I have always hated the thought of wearing maternity clothes. All i could picture in my head are those ladies with those ugly looking frocks or some pants that has no shape to them. I keep hearing that they have fashionable stuff now and blah blah blah. I honestly thought that i could avoid those stores throughout my pregnancy but guess wha? na uh. This morning was a wake up call for me. You see, for the past couple months i've been juicing these 2 jeans. They were somewhat loose before and they are low rise. They were getting tight and up to last week i could still wear them and button them. This morning however was a different story. I had an appointment and i pulled for one of the jeans and to my flicking surpise the jean could barely go over my butt.

*Side bar* Do you guys know how long i've been writing this one post? lol. Seriously i started this the first week of Feb. Shameful, and to de people who keep threatening mi, easy nuh man, do you know how much work it is to make a beautiful princess? NUFF NUFF WORK.

I think i hate the malls in the Scarborough area. They are obsolutely worthless. Big Scarborough Town Center and not even one kakahole Maternity store. Can you beleive that shit? Sears didn't have any either and the Bay has some but the ones that i was always afraid of. Elastic waist slinky looking material pants and these tops that looks like stuff i would find in grandma's closet. I mean not because i'm pregnant doesn't mean i'm unattractive and i should dress as such, i think they are very rude and out of order and they should not be allowed to carry such ugly maternity clothes in their stores.....It is a big INSULT, and i also think i am going to file a complaint or sue somebody for trying to make me look fat and ugly during my pregnancy. I mean if an obese person can sue McDonalds why can't i sue Sears or the Bay for making me look unattractive in those ghastly looking clothes they are selling for an arm and a leg?

Anyways. Last week i went to Yorkdale Mall, the best Mall in Toronto and i entered the mall guess what i spotted? THYME MATERNITY SHOP!! They had variety; low rise, high waist, even jeans that i can wear after birth, some had elastics and some had regular waist. Now that is what i'm talking about. They also had nice sweaters and blouses. I wasn't impressed with their bra collection though, i thought they looked grandma-ish. Lol, am i asking for too much here? I got a nice dark jean and i was off. STOP DE PRESS!!!, did you guys know Old Navy has a maternity section? I almost kicked myself when i found out because i could have gotten 2 nice jeans for the price i paid for the 1 jean. I was a bit cheesed but not for too long cause i'm quiet sure i'll remember when i need 1 or 2 more in my eigth month, which starts on Thursday. Almost there. I cyaaaan waiiiiit.

No comments:

Post a Comment