Monday, February 2, 2009

Lawd ah Tired

Does anybody want to help me carry my load? ANYBODY...SOMEBODY????....Please, i am begging. The hill is getting a bit steep and i am starting to struggle a bit. Lmao, i so wish i could take off the belly and give it to someone else for juuust a likkle bit. My back hurts, my rib cage hurts, my nose is stuffy, and i am starting to struggle to breathe. My bladder is working overtime and since my sex drive decided to take a vacation my vangina also decided to tek weh harself sloooowly (which probably means mi man horning mi, after all he is a Trickadadian). I haven't seen her in a couple months now i hope they are both having a good time where ever they are.


Maan, i think i have dropsy all over again. Saturday i slept the whooooole day away, can you beleive that ish?. My poor little cousin who has been begging for a one on one for the longest time basically sat beside me on the floor and watched her family channel all day while i slept lol. Damn shame. I finally decided to wake up at 4 and cooked us dinner. We ate, showered and bought a movie from Rogers on Demand and that was our day. BORINNNNNG. Dred, i really wanted to take her to the malll or something but maaan, i just couldn't fight that laziness it was too strong.


They say it gets worse as the months go by. ELEVEN more weeks till NYE NYE, WHO HOOOOOOOO.

1 comment:

  1. awwww I'm sure she appreciated your effort and understands what you are going through to some extent.

    ReplyDelete