Monday, February 23, 2009

An Afternoon Well Spent

Today was a beautiful day. Not weather wise, it was forking cold outside, i'm not sure who told me to go outside without wearing a tights under the jeans. Steups, getting fed up of this bleeding place right about now.

Yeah, so besides the -4 degrees with a wind chill of -18, i still managed to wobble my humpty dumpty self to the mall to get my facial. Of course i was late, i really wouldn't me if i wasn't now would i?. For some weird reason i was walking around the mall in circles looking for Yves Rocher and it's not like i haven't been there before. The place just looked different from all the renovations. Alll dat reno and still crappy stores, just wutless i tell ya. Allas i found it and the lady was waiting patiently for me. She was cool not like she could start without me anyway lol. First i had to take a wee wee cause you know how it is, i just cannot control my bladder, not for shyte. I went in the room and prepared myself and i also brought a pillow from home for my back. She really made me comfortable by putting the table up a little bit. She did a good job with my face and she even exfoliated and massaged my hands before putting them into a plastic bag then this glove that produces heat. It felt NOOOOICE. I wasn't too pleased when we got to the extractions because it hurts like hell but all i kept thinking was girl, relax yourself in 8 weeks you'll be feeling pain much worse than this. It didn't work because i cannot see pass any kind of pain. I tried falling asleep but i couldn't although i reallly wanted to. I wasn't comfortable. I was beginning to to feel light headed and my back really hurt, i learned why i shouldn't be on my back for too long. Patricia (that is the lady's name) came back just in time to adjust the table and i felt better. She did a good job, i cannot stop feeling my face. It feels like a babies bottom nice and soft. I made her a deal that i would get a deep cleansing every 3 months and of course she wanted to see my belly and according to her my belly is low so it must be a boy lol.

We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. What a good way to pamper yourself carnival Monday:) You should've thought about the road, then you wouldn;t have felt pain.

    ReplyDelete