Sunday, February 22, 2009

Looking Pregnant

I'm beginning to look pregnant. My face looks like someone pumped it up with a bicycle pump, it is just ROUND like a bulla cake. Shoot even my knee caps are fat. When i stand up and look down all i see is this excess fat around my knee cap. It's weird how i gain weight, my legs are still skinny, my arms are fat, fat faced and that is about it. All the food goes to the child and my hair. I wobble, when i walk i get this picture of a duck in my head lol and wonder if people are looking at me weird.

I try very hard not to watch the varicose veins taking up residency on my legs because if i do i know i wouldn't be a happy camper and i'd start being all self conscious. Ooooh, totally unrelated but i noticed 2 grey hairs in my head and i was like golly they couldn't have waited untill the baby gets here? At least i'd have someone to blame them on. steeeeeeeeeeeups

4 comments:

  1. Girl please! I got bout 10 gray hairs and i not pregnant you will be fine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not saying i got them because i am pregnant, notice i said "unrelated".....i'm just saying dem could ah wait till i drop de kid so i have someone to blame it on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got 2 as well...we twins! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got nuff! You haven't gained much at all, minus the belly and cheeks yuh still have yuh shape:)

    ReplyDelete