Thursday, April 23, 2009

HELLO ORICA TODAY YOU ARE 40 WEEKS PREGNANT

I AM STILL PREGNANT!!!! Laaaawd ah mercy.

I walk as if my vagina is filled with rocks, no joke, it is HEAVY. I think i can come up with a remix to Fayann's heavy T Bumpa. For the past week i've been power walking with Kwame's mom, dancing up a storm to Merengue, cha-cha, Samba and Mambo. It is this Latin cardio dance video, it is gooood. You should see the belly moving from side to side. I must say though, at this point, it is so easy to fall into a depression and be miserable because my body just cannot take it anymore. My belly is so sore and with each movement the baby makes it hurt.

Well, i get the strongest feeling we will be parents by the end of the weekend. Things happen during full moon. I AM READY to turn a new page.

1 comment: